Duncan metaal glazuur, antiek tin , metallic pasta glazuur eenvoudig aan te brengen 1020-1060°C 118 ml.
|Cone Firing Range||04 (SY1024 fires to cone 06)|
|Coverage||3 to 4 coats|
|Available Sizes||4 oz., 16 oz.|
- Metallic Glazes are applied to cone 04 bisque, then fired to cone 04 (SY1024 Antique Pewter fires to shelf cone 06).
- These Specialty Glazes are not formulated to be fired with greenware, as the greenware fumes will damage the glaze and ruin the finish.
- Great for use as a Raku glaze.
- Apply Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze over the top of colors to create color variation.
- Apply Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze over the Metallic Glazes and fire to recommended cone per label instructions. Then apply decal and fire to recommended cone for decal.
- Base coat with any glaze color, apply Wax Resist, then apply Metallic Glazes colors to create metallic specks.
- Apply a splash of Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze over colors and apply a Heat Patina* to create interesting effects.
- *Heat Patina is a process accomplished by applying heat with a propane torch to the work post firing until the color changes. Be careful not to crack your work!