Duncan French dimension, echt frans rood , lijn glazuur verhoogt lijneneffect zoals stippen en strepen 1000-1080°C knijpflacon 37 ml.
|Cone Firing Range||06 to 6|
|Finish||Matte unless coated with a clear gloss glaze|
|Coverage||One application directly from bottle|
|Available Sizes||1.25 oz.|
Mixing Colors – You can achieve various colors by mixing Pure White French Dimensions with E-Z Stroke or Concepts colors. To do this, use a safety pin or the curved end of a Cleanup tool to remove the plastic writer tip from the bottle. If the French Dimensions bottle is full, pour out a little before adding E-Z Stroke or Concepts color to tube. Experiment to achieve the desired color. Stir with brush handle or bamboo skewer, then replace plastic writer tip and shake vigorously.
Stained Glass Technique – Outline sketched design on greenware or bisque with Black Licorice French Dimensions. Allow to dry. With greenware, fire to cone 04, then apply glaze colors to various areas of design. For bisque, fire to cone 06.
- Keep tip clean. From time to time, wipe with a tissue. If tip becomes clogged, use a safety pin to open tip. Test-squeeze over a paper towel before using.
- To prevent drying of color, keep caps on bottles when not in use.
- If a gap appears while decorating with French Dimensions, go back and fill it in. The error with mend itself during firing.
- Use straight pin to level out any air bubbles in the French Dimension line while color is still wet.
- If color becomes thick add some of Thin ‘N Shade to bottle and mix thoroughly.